Help Create Sydney's Newest and Most Exciting Harbourside Walk
The Sydney Harbour HighLine (SHHL) Association is working hard to keep public land in public hands but we need your help!
The Sydney Harbour HighLine is a large project aimed at creating a destination within our neighbourhood. Our vision is to transform one of Sydney’s last remaining harbourside rail lines into a sustainable urban destination providing positive social, environmental and recreational experiences for everyone.
Located between the iconic Luna Park and Waverton Train Station the Sydney Harbour HighLine will be the perfect place to walk, run or take in the beauty of Sydney Harbour.
By supporting the Sydney Harbour HighLine you will be helping support the creation of Sydney’s newest public space and help us join other internationally recognised High Lines like New York and Paris.
Your donations will help the SHHL continue to keep public lands in public hands by:
- Preparing professional landscape designs for the rail corridor between Luna Park and Waverton , including the tunnel and its transformation to a landscaped corridor
- Making submissions to Government (Federal and State) for assistance in the construction of an active walking trail and a rail for heritage trains
- Ongoing development and maintenance of the SHHL and Wendy’s Secret Garden web sites and social media.
Your membership and donations are crucial to the success of this community project. By supporting the SHHL through membership you will gain:
- News regarding the SHHL, our vision and community related issues
- Advance information on future events
- Visibility as to where your donations go
- Be part of the future vision for Sydney!
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you walk the SHHL in the future.
Become a member today or follow us on FaceBook, Twitter, or Instagram.
*All Donations are encypted with SSL for security.
Donate to SHHL and Become a Member
SHHL DONATION FORM