Located between the iconic Luna Park and Waverton Train Station the Sydney Harbour High Line will be the perfect place to cycle, walk, run or take in the beauty of Sydney Harbour.
By supporting the Sydney Harbour High Line you will be helping support the creation of Sydney’s newest public space and help us join other internationally recognised High Lines like New York and Paris.
Your donations will help the SHHL continue to keep public lands in public hands by:
- Preparing professional landscape designs for the rail corridor from Luna Park to Waverton Station, including the tunnel and its transformation to a landscaped corridor
- Making submissions to Government (Federal and State) for assistance in the construction of an active walking/cycling trail and a rail for heritage trains,
- Substantial landscaping required for the rail corridor, and the
- Ongoing development and maintenance of the SHHL and Wendy’s Secret Garden web sites and social media.
Your membership and donations are crucial to the success of this community project. By supporting the SHHL through membership you will gain:
- News regarding the SHHL, our vision and community related issues
- Advance information on future events
- Visibility as to where your donations go
- An annual statement summarising your contribution, and
- Be part of the future vision for Sydney!
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you walk the SHHL in the future.
*All Donations are encypted with SSL for security.